An Early Childhood Learning Community
Educating C‑U’s Young Children Since 1951
Campus Cooperative Preschool (CCP, Formerly Playtime Preschool) is a secular, not-for-profit, parent owned and operated early childhood education program. Our mission is to provide a creative and intimate learning environment that allows children to feel valued while developing the cognitive, social, and emotional foundations for future learning success.
What does CCP offer?
- Accredited teaching staff
- Research-based, high-quality, early childhood program
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Veteran teachers using Nurtured Heart TM approach to promote classroom success
- Family-oriented community
- Central C-U location on the U of I campus
- Program Licensed by DCFS
- Enhanced Creative Arts Program
- Hands-on early literacy & math promoted through:
- Phonics You Can Feel
- Math Club
- E2:Exciting Experiments